1. ORDER ACCEPTANCE:
Purchaser agrees that all Purchase Orders and final contracts between the purchaser and PECO are subject to the terms and conditions indicated in this catalog. Any order containing different or additional terms to those set forth herein shall be deemed material alterations and are subject to specific approval by PECO.2. MINIMUM ORDER:
A minimum charge of $100.00 will be made for each invoice.3. CASH DISCOUNT:
Upon approved credit, the following terms will apply; 2% Cash Discount, 10th prox., net 30 days. To earn this discount, invoices dated 1st through 25th inclusive are payable on the 10th of the following month. Invoices dated 26th through 31st inclusive are considered for cash discount purposes only as being dated the first day of the following month and are payable as such. Invoices bear the date the order was shipped. Cash discount does not apply to transportation, special packaging, or other special preparation or handling charges.4. FREIGHT:
Full freight is allowed on shipment of 500 lbs. or $750.00. Orders less than 500 lbs. Or $750.00 will be shipped prepaid and charges added to invoices. Special routing requests such as air freight or other special handling will be shipped freight collect, except direct to job sites which will be shipped prepaid and charged.5. CLAIMS:
All PECO shipments are made F.O.B. shipping location. Title to the goods and risk of loss passes to the Purchaser on delivery to the Common Carrier at the shipping point. Any claim for loss or damage in transit should be filed by the Purchaser with the Common Carrier involved. PECO will not be responsible for any losses after having received "in good order" receipts from the transportation company. Claims for shortages must be reported in writing to PECO in Orangeburg, N.Y. within 30 days after receipt of shipment. Claims not reported within this time period will not be allowed.6. RETURN GOODS POLICY:
PECO will accept items of its manufacture for return and material credit subject to the following conditions:
Prior formal approval with an RGA Number must be secured from the Home Office in Orangeburg. This request may be initiated by the local PECO sales representative and must contain the following information: dates, catalog number, quantities, invoice and order numbers and the reason for the return request.
7. LIMITED WARRANTY:
- All material to be returned must be currently cataloged items, in resalable condition, in full carton quantities. No broken cartons will be accepted.
- Credit will be allowed only on quantities actually received by PECO and subject to PECO inspection.
- A minimum restocking charge of 25% will be applied to all returned materials .
- Material purchased more than 12 months-prior to the return request are not returnable.
- Return shipments must be prepaid to the warehouse designated.
- Credit will be issued in the form of material credit only. Cash refunds will not be made.
PECO fittings, if properly used, are guaranteed against mechanical, electrical and physical defects for a period of one year from the date of shipment from our factory. No other express warranties or guarantees are intended or implied an are expressly disclaimed. Our obligation under this guarantee shall be limited to furnishing new fittings in exchange for fittings inspected by us and found to be defective and any other direct or consequential costs are expressly excluded.8. PRICES:
Subject to change without notice and are those in effect at the time of shipment. Any written quotations for specific quantities will be protected for 30 days unless otherwise noted in the original quote.9. TAXES:
PECO reserves the right to add to the sales price any tax imposed by law on the sale of our products.10. SPECIAL ORDERS:
Orders for special items not listed in our catalog which includes items modified per customer specification or unusual quantities of a standard catalog item produced especially for an order are accepted only on a non-cancelable, nonreturnable basis.11. GENERAL NOTES:
- The trade price list dated March 1, 2004, supersedes all previous trade list prices and net price schedules.
- Producto Electric Corporation's fittings meet the requirements of Federal specifications:
|| Fittings for cable, power, electrical and conduit, metal flexible.|
|| Fittings for conduit, metal, rigid (thick wall and thin wall EMT) type.|
- Underwriters Laboratories listings will be supplied upon request.
- Our aluminum fittings are fabricated from "copper-free" aluminum alloy.
- Our zinc die cast fittings are produced with certified quality "ZAMAK" zinc alloys.
- Products are manufactured per NEMA FB-1 to be utilized according to the National Electric Code.
- NAED/DC1 No. 78-5244.
- Product weights shown our catalog are approximate and are meant for shipping information only.